Monday, February 11, 2013

The Doctor Donna

I can't say much without giving away spoilers, and there is nothing I hate more than having a show spoiled for me. I've been watching Doctor Who (Just the new version so far) and I just watched the season four finale. All I can say is SAD. The Doctor is always kicking me right in the feels, and this was no exception.
Knitting, I was hoping to finish my daughters mittens tonight, so that she could wear them to skating lessons in the morning, but I seem to have misplaced the first mitten, and I know that if I don't have it right there to count, they won't match up. *Sigh* Hopefully it turns up tomorrow. I have been working on a baby sweater here and there,  just a bit more sleeve and the button hole bad to go. I was considering giving it to a pregnant friend, but it's my first sweater so I think I shall keep it for now. I worry over giving knits to non knitter anyway. They just don't get it. ;) I'll whip a hat for her baby girl, and her older daughter maybe.
My husband's, my best friend's and my birthday are all this month, so we are having a party on the weekend! Which should be quite exciting! A pig roast, and a keg! So we are in full on crazy cleaning mode around here. We need it though! I start watching a friends daughter during the mornings starting next week, so that will be good incentive to keep organized.

Any Doctor Who fans? Favourite Doctor? Favourite Companion?
What are you knitting on?
What are your best tips for keeping organized?
Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment