Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ravelry links!

Im back! Two days in a row! Unheard of! I have put together a list of patterns on Ravelry that I am loving right now. I am hoping to cast on for a couple of them right away! I hope you will cast on for some as well, and share what you are knitting or loving on the internets right now!


Firstly, this is the pattern I have been using for the mittens I have been knitting recently. Waiting For Winter Mittens. I used a bulky yarn for the first pair I knit, it wasn't difficult to adjust the pattern though. I really like it for the thumb increases. For this second pair that I am knitting for my daughter, I changed the top decreases though.

The One Night Sweater is one I have been eyeing for quite some time, I think it would make the perfect first sweater! And would be comfy as hell! I just need to find the perfect yarn, I have some Cascade 128 I was considering doubling, but I am still not sold.

I bought the pattern and yarn for  The Mara Shawl several months ago, I just haven't gotten around to casting on for it. I love it, and the MadTosh is gorgeous!

I just spotted The Volcano Cowl within the last couple of days, there aren't even any projects yet! I really like the look of it, and the colour. The girl in the photo's is adorable, and probably what really sold me on the pattern. ;)

I bought the Squall Hat some time ago as well, I think it would make a good introduction to cabling. As usual I simply haven't gotten around to knitting it yet. There are matching mittens as well! They look very cozy!

The Wilde Sweater reminds me of a fairy tale! I need to buy some Malabrigo Rasta, knit one up, and go for a jaunt in the woods! Hopefully I don't run into any witches, or big bad wolves! ;)

I hope you have found some inspiration here! Please share something you have cast on or would like to cast on!

I went to the movies last night, and saw Hansel and Gretel! Me and my sisters quite enjoyed it, I'm not usually one for 3D but it was one of the more well done ones I have seen. It made me jump, and laugh, and I recommend it if you are looking for a movie to see! Next week I plan on seeing Identity Theft, which I am quite excited for! Have you seen any good movies lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment