Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Apple!

I am currently typing this on my brand spankin' new MacBookPro! I am very excited! I have wanted one for a long time, and we finally bit the bullet and bought one this morning. Hopefully this will make for more posts here! (We finally caved because we have some exciting new business opportunities on the horizon, and the MacBook will come in handy. I kind of kicked my old laptops ass :/ whoops!)

In knitting, I am still working on mittens, a pair for my four year old Abby at the moment. I am hoping to finish them up in the next couple of days, and maybe crank out a couple of hats, or a shawl next. Hopefully next post I will post a few links for some patterns I have been eyeing up! I'm heading to the movies shortly! Hansel and Gretel, which I am quite excited to see!

Any tips from fellow Mac users? What are you knitting on? Seen any good movies lately?
Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment