Saturday, January 5, 2013

Force.

I wrote this post out a couple of times, and now here I am without my notes.
I don't recall what the first version I jotted down was about, the second though was about force. Forcing myself to do things. Which sums up my resolution for the year. I need to force myself to write here, write anywhere really. One of my big things was wanting to write more this year. Write more, read more, knit more, be more organized, and have patience. Something I am sorely lacking.
The knitting isn't going well around here. I made a decision not to knit anything else until I finished a baby sweater that I have had on the needles for too long. I've also had a mild case of startitis, so I reneged on my decision, and then everything I cast on I just could not seem to get to work out for me.
So also no knitting accomplished. None of my other tasks this year are working out for me as well as I would like either.

No comments:

Post a Comment